One Pass- 10 Classes- 16 studios $130!!!
16 Okanagan Yoga studios join in initiative to make yoga more accessible for YOU.
What is One Pass?
One Pass allows you to practice at any studio using a single pass. Never before have yoga studios in the Okanagan worked together on a project like this. Supporting one another so closely, this is the first time all major studios will accept One Pass. With no obligation and a great price (10 classes for $130+HST) this is a special opportunity for you to try out different teachers and spaces.
Whether you are new to yoga or consider yourself a yogi, this is a great chance to explore Okanagan Yoga!!
Okanagan Community Pass will make a perfect Christmas gift, or a little treat for yourself. Keep in shape and calm this holiday season…
Get “One Pass” for everyone on your list!
How One Pass works
1. Purchase One Pass online through PayPal below
2. Take your receipt into one of four pickup locations:
-The Hot Box (Kelowna)
-Okanagan Yoga Centre (West Kelowna)
-Albha Healing Arts (Vernon)
3. Redeem One Pass at participating studios.
One Pass Details
– pass purchase: November 20th- January 15th * while quantities last
– passes valid: November 20th, 2012 to August 15th, 2013.
– max. 5 visits to any one studio (per person, not per pack of 10 passes if multiple packs purchased)Inquiries: Chelsea Ray- 1.250.470.9400
** Passes are available for pickup at specified location the next business day after payment processed **